Commercial Rope Access Services
Our experienced teams of IRATA and SPRAT certified rope access tradespeople provide clients with solutions to their on going maintenance needs.
Rope access is not just window cleaning! Although we do take it on as part of larger projects we stay focused on the building maintenance and trades. Some of the services that we along with our engineer provide:
Caulking and Sealants
Trim repair and Replacement
Painting & Coatings
Concrete repairs – Cracks, injections, cold joints, spalling
Fall protection inspections, installation and recertification
Industrial Rope Access Services
Structure Group is the only independent full service rope access maintenance contractor serving the oil and gas industry in Alberta. As we enter our 4th year of operations we celebrate the addition of the following services in 2019.
- Engineering Services
- Structural Steel
- Heat Management
- Canadian Welding Bureau certification to CSA W47.1
- Structural steel welding types 1, 2, 3
Our teams can be comprised of hand picked experts to handle highly defined scopes or blended teams of craftsman to handle day to day maintenance operations avoiding down time, or delays waiting for the “right people”.
Structure Group offers turnkey support in the following services:
- Insulation removal & replacement
- Electrical Services – Troubleshooting, JB/PB repair, cable pulls
- Welding – Structural Repair, surge bins, reject chute, overlay work
- Heat Management Solutions – Heat Trace, Insulation, manufacturing, engineering
- Instrumentation – Sensors, transmitters, tubing bundles
- Engineering – Electrical, Heat trace, Structural
- Inspection & NDE – MPI, PT, UT, AUT, API
We have provided solutions to clients in the mining, oilsands, SAGD, pipeline and railway industries. Whether we are replacing instrument tubing on a flare stack or de scaling a concrete cyclone our team has the experience and dedication to review, consult, plan and execute your project needs safety and efficiently.